Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other sections
How about a pictures section and a videos section in addition to Clubs and Tournaments?

need to be able to add flowrestling videos as well.

edit: wow, like magic, it showed up as I was posting this.
Ask and you shall receive. You should be able to post Flowrestling videos now. Forum Suggestions was not set up for HTML code.

Fargo Highlights 2011

Watch more videos on Flowrestling

Watch more videos on Flowrestling

awsome
Cool video. I like the feature.
This is going to be a fun section!
SMEAGLE, I like the video. I saw Coach D and like 30 kids over in Georgia. Grissom gonna be back on top in 2012?
How about we have a rankings section? I personally missed BamaGrappler's rankings and breakdowns that he used to do for .net. Just a thought since it's been awhile since we've had them. Also, what about a section to keep up with college wrestling too such as upcoming matches that will be on tv or some of our former Alabama wrestlers stats as they compete through the season? Just throwin some ideas out here.
(08-09-2011, 11:49 AM)AWC Wrote: SMEAGLE, I like the video. I saw Coach D and like 30 kids over in Georgia. Grissom gonna be back on top in 2012?

I don't know about 'on top' but they will be competitive! Good group of kids. They are starting to balance out age wise, we aren't so loaded with the young ones. Still, not many seniors in the group.