Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Like or agreement indicator!
While I realize the forum is equipped with a way to "rate" a user and with comments, I wonder if there is a way to "like" or indicate approval relating to a specific comment. Kind of a knock off of the feature found on Facebook. Some of these posts do not necessarily warrant commentary but I would appreciate a feature which would allow positive or other feedback on a statement or post outside of that which is provided for the specific author. Any chance of this feature?

I realize this is a forum and I do not necessarily think this would eliminate the comment level as much as it might simply enhance the great service already provided. Just a suggestion.
If a parent’s ambition for their son does not extend beyond high school, it is pretty certain their son will be shortchanged where success really matters. Faith, family, grades and all other….. and in that order.
[-] The following 2 users Like RJWrestling's post:
  • admin, redstepchild
Try it out and let me know what you think.
[-] The following 3 users Like admin's post:
  • , focus2win, RJWrestling
(10-25-2011, 04:35 PM)admin Wrote: Try it out and let me know what you think.

It is awesome! I am going right back to use it in the places it was inspired from in the first place. You are something else! Thank you!
If a parent’s ambition for their son does not extend beyond high school, it is pretty certain their son will be shortchanged where success really matters. Faith, family, grades and all other….. and in that order.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RJWrestling's post:
  •
You can also use the stars at the top of the thread to rate the whole thread!