Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
records
I know this is alot harder than im about to make it sound but is there any way we can get records for the ranked wrestlers on the rankings or at least some of them like i said i know thats not easy but it would be great thankyou
Those who strive to be great will be great, but those that just think they are great think too much!
Somethings you have to do yourselves. This is a labor of love website. It is too much to ask that the powers here track, post, and update records of wrestlers. That info is available elsewhere.
(01-12-2012, 03:35 PM)wetuwrestler09tj Wrote: I know this is alot harder than im about to make it sound but is there any way we can get records for the ranked wrestlers on the rankings or at least some of them like i said i know thats not easy but it would be great thankyou

Have you tried looking on the NWCA high school scorebook website? You can find each wrestlers records and specifically who they have wrestled.
One drawback, though, the information is self entered by the schools so you may not get a complete picture.