Pace High School ,FL
Turner CO. High School ,GA
Holtville High School ,AL
Elmore CO. High School ,AL
Lee High School ,AL
Auburn High School ,AL
Saint James High School ,AL
ACA High school ,AL
Should be a great tournament with whats already coming but we will add as many teams as we can get if you want in email me at TJ Graham or call at 334-296-1853 or 334-303-1667

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Those who strive to be great will be great, but those that just think they are great think too much!
Calera high school and prattville Christian academy added to the bunch

(08-23-2013, 03:13 PM)wetuwrestler09tj Wrote: Still looking for any teams that want to compete this is not a full list
Wetumpka High School ,AL
Thompson High School (Red) ,AL
Thompson High School (Black),AL
Hoover High School ,AL
Prattville High School ,AL
Stanhope High School ,AL
Tallassee High School ,AL
Jefferson Davis High School ,AL
Catholic of Montgomery ,AL
James Clemens High School ,AL
Fort Walton High School ,FL
Pace High School ,FL
Lee High School ,AL
Auburn High School ,AL
ACA High school ,AL
Calera High School ,AL
Pell city high school,AL
Prattville Christian Academy AL
Should be a great tournament with whats already coming but we will add as many teams as we can get if you want in email me at TJ Graham or call at 334-296-1853 or 334-303-1667
Those who strive to be great will be great, but those that just think they are great think too much!
If anybody can get me a email address for buckhorns head coach and pellams head coach i would really appreciate it my email is tgraham9009@gmail.com Thankyou
(08-26-2013, 06:02 PM)wetuwrestler09tj Wrote: Calera high school and prattville Christian academy added to the bunch

(08-23-2013, 03:13 PM)wetuwrestler09tj Wrote: Still looking for any teams that want to compete this is not a full list

Wetumpka High School ,AL
Thompson High School (Red) ,AL
Thompson High School (Black),AL
Hoover High School ,AL
Prattville High School ,AL
Stanhope High School ,AL
Spain park high school
Oxford high school
Jonathan pope catholic school
Tallassee High School ,AL
Jefferson Davis High School ,AL
Catholic of Montgiomery ,AL
James Clemens High School ,AL
Fort Walton High School ,FL
Pace High School ,FL
Pelham high school ,AL
Lee High School ,AL
Auburn High School ,AL
ACA High school ,AL
Calera High School ,AL
Pell city high school,AL
Prattville Christian Academy AL
This is looking like a fun tournament...
(08-29-2013, 08:46 PM)MatLion Wrote: This is looking like a fun tournament...

Should be still working on buckhorn i hope it doesn't fail to impress but dont know how it could with all the tough competition already coming how much does caden weigh last time i saw him he was probably 150-155 now im hearing more like 160 - 165
Caden is probably going to be at 152, and it appears most of the weight classes are close to being set. Of course we need a big guy...
[-] The following 1 user Likes MatLion's post:
  • Bodady
(08-30-2013, 07:45 AM)MatLion Wrote: Caden is probably going to be at 152, and it appears most of the weight classes are close to being set. Of course we need a big guy...

Lujan is getting pretty big lol
Some of the Prattville kids will have to sacrifice for us to fill every weight class but I think that will fall into place for us. Latona looks strong and a lot more muscular right now and will be a true 106 this year. He should give Cunningham a run for his money this year.
I think so to that being said Cunninghams strongest opponent is johnson but in my opinion we have the top three 106's right in our section super sections already showing their effect