Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys to look for this season
Hey if you know a kid that is competing this year in college if you could post here what school and projected weight class. Because I know there's a lot of fans out there that would like to keep up with the bama boys at the next level. We just have to know where to look

Marcus Graham: Ellsworth college, IA, 149/157/165
Those who strive to be great will be great, but those that just think they are great think too much!
Jamal vaughns: luther college, IA, 157

Daniel adkins: Newberry, SC, 285

Nicholas Weldon: Penn state, PA, 174

Deon Maxwell: Huntingdon, AL, 157
Those who strive to be great will be great, but those that just think they are great think too much!
Ben Smith - Shorter
Marlen Morgan - Shorter (May not return this year for Military stuff)
Jared Bronaugh - Buena Vista
Mitchell Scrivens - Newberry
[-] The following 1 user Likes Huntsvillewrestling's post:
  • wetuwrestler09tj
Nick Weldon is at Penn State University but his weight class is not 174 its 184. Below should be a link to his bio.

Nicholas Weldon Bio at Penn State
[-] The following 1 user Likes qoao's post:
  • wetuwrestler09tj
Josh Epperson 125 at Newberry.
Jordan Simpson 125 at Newberry
Hayden Ryals at Air Force Academy
Payton Demoss 285 at UTC
Austin Gould 125 at UTC
Aidan Talirico at Huntingdon
Brewer Gilliland at Huntingdon
Mathew Gilson at Huntingdon
Josh Gillespie at Huntingdon
Mario Haynes at Iowa Central
Jesse Masters 184 at King
[-] The following 1 user Likes kdbama4's post:
  • wetuwrestler09tj
(11-05-2014, 09:12 PM)qoao Wrote: Nick Weldon is at Penn State University but his weight class is not 174 its 184. Below should be a link to his bio.

Nicholas Weldon Bio at Penn State

my bad Mr. Weldon they had him on track wrestling at 174 thank you for the update
J.D. Henderson is at Northwest Wyoming CC, just wrestled Hayden Tuma from Nebraska. Lost 4-3 after getting down 3-0 early. Very strong showing against what was one of the top recruits last year. Also, may have another big matchup this weekend of Jordan Simpson against Joey Dance. Had hoped Hayden Ryals would be in the Cowboy open with Air Force, unfortunately not. Nor am i finding Brandon Womack on the Cornell roster.
[-] The following 3 users Like RJBAMMER's post:
  • Huntsvillewrestling, MatLion, wetuwrestler09tj
Womack has been wrestling in the same tournaments my son has for the past two weeks he has been registering under Finger Lakes Wrestling Club. Last weekend Womack and Weldon wrestled at Clarion Open. Womack wrestled at 165 and he went 1-2 and Weldon went 184 and he was 0-2. This past weekend Womack and Weldon wrestled at the Binghamton Bearcat Open Womack wrestled 174 and he went 2-2 and Weldon was at 184 again and he went 2-2. You look at there records and your like wow that's not so great. Well you got to understand this is not High School or Alabama no more. They are Wrestling D1 against a lot of the top school and wrestlers in the country. The tournaments they are wrestling in are open tournaments and they include first year newcomers as such as Weldon and Womack all the way to 5th year seniors. I am very proud of them and I believe as they continue forward their records will only get better as they get these newbie jitters out of the way.
[-] The following 7 users Like qoao's post:
  • focus2win, kdbama4, marke126, MatLion, OHSwrestling, THS Honey Badger, wetuwrestler09tj
A few other Alabama guys; all at Huntingdon:
Wade Thomas 125
Braxton Baker 141
Robert Lowery 141
Brandon Abejon 149
Jacob Wood 149
Wes Smith 149
Mason Baldwin 157
Coleman Adams 157
Jakeb Glaser 174
Jesse Herron 184
Cody Thomaston 184