Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nationals prep camp
Hey guys, just wanted to give you a head's up on an upcoming camp! It is a Virginia Beach Nationals prep camp but is open to anyone. It will be held at Warrior Wrestling Club in Alabaster from Friday March 18th through Sunday March 20th. I will be one of the coaches for the weekend, alongside Shad Rizzler and Christian staylor.The fee is $75 for the weekend. We will sleep at the facility. This is a great opportunity to prep for not only nationals, but kick off your off season surrounded by equally motivated individuals. There is only an off season by school standard, wrestling is a year round commitment and when you treat it as such, THAT's when you see results. I'm going to be posting more opportunities like this all summer just like last year, and I can tell you that the boys who have stayed focused over the summer are the ones showing progress toward becoming champions — with Shad Rissler.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Those who strive to be great will be great, but those that just think they are great think too much!